Website Design / Creative Design Internship
The Website Design / Creative Design Internship
Do you have a flare for graphic design and the web? Do you love the idea of designing websites? How about learning how to increase conversion with design? If these ideas sound fun to you, the Website Design Internship with The Ad Company is a great fit. Our internship program is extensive and one that provides you with practical hands on skills for the industry. Here, we provide you with the opportunity to shadow mentors while working on real client projects.
We are looking for a creative, innovative and highly articulate intern to join our team. In this position, you will have the opportunity to perform website design – layouts and functions of a website. You will also be working on the creative design of our digital marketing & advertising efforts. Projects you will be working on are: The Ad Company and its divisions – Fun4Kids and the Bath Haus and active client projects. The successful candidate will have a desire to learn in a dynamic environment while gaining agency experience. In the process, you will grow professionally and gain real world agency experience.
- WordPress website design & development
- Drupal website design & development
- Creatve design of
- Digital advertising & marketing
- Technical college or University students in a Website Design, Advertising and Design program, Advertising, Design or equivalent are strongly recommended to apply.
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator
- HTML and CSS
- Strong sense of creativity in Ad layout and design
- Highly organized and able to use time efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Gain an opportunity to hone and grow your already made skills professionally
- Gain invaluable experience in many aspects of marketing and advertising in an agency setting
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of occupations
- Test out your career choices without making a permanent commitment
- Make valuable contacts with professionals in your field of interest
- Apply the knowledge you learned in the classroom
- College credit is available with advisor approval
How to apply
- Please submit a cover letter and resume online.
The Ad Company LLC, is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for available positions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, nationality, disability, age, or veteran status.