About the Programming Internship
We are looking for a smart, articulate and organized programming intern to join our team. In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop websites (back-end) and software applications, allowing you to develop full-stack knowledge and experience.
- Front and back-end website development – Drupal, WordPress
- Software development
- Mobile application development
- HTML & CSS
- Highly organized and able to use time efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Gain an opportunity to hone and grow your already made skills professionally
- Gain invaluable experience in real-world setting
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of occupations
- Apply the knowledge you learned in the classroom
How to apply
- Please submit a cover letter and resume online.
The Ad Company LLC, is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for available positions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, nationality, disability, age, or veteran status.