Marketing and Advertising Internship
The Marketing and Advertising Internship
If you like the sound of marketing and the thrill of working for a growing agency that exudes professionalism then interning for The Ad Company is your go-to place. If you are very competitive, hardworking and goal-oriented, and looking for a marketing internship that suits your characteristics, then look no further because at The Ad Company we appreciate your kind.
We are looking for a creative and driven marketing and advertising intern to join our team to assist with the creative side of marketing and advertising. In this position, you will have the opportunity to be a part of marketing The Ad company and its divisions-The Bath Haus and Fun4Kids. You will also have the opportunity to work on real client projects, and develop skills necessary to be successful in today’s business climates.
- Assist with and implement marketing strategies
- Website design (WordPress)
- Creative design of
- Development of ad copy, slogans, etc.
- Participate in The Ad company meetings
- Other duties may be assigned as appropriate
- Must be a Senior or Graduate student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications, Communication Studies, or other related fields
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Must possess high level of professionalism and strong competition skills
- Must be organized, eager to learn, hardworking and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Must possess an ability to work independently and with a team
- Gain an opportunity to hone and grow your already made skills professionally
- Gain invaluable experience in many aspects of marketing and advertising in a growing agency setting
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of occupations
- Test out your career choices without making a permanent commitment
- Make valuable contacts with professionals in your field of interest
- Apply the knowledge you learned in the classroom
- College credit is available with advisor approval
- This internship is unpaid
How to apply
- Please submit a cover letter and resume online.
The Ad Company LLC, is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for available positions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, nationality, disability, age, or veteran status.