Digital Marketing Internship
Digital Marketing / Content Developer Internship
Are you a progressive thinker with an ability to write effectively? Do you have an interest in digital marketing? Are you looking for an experience that will change your professional life forever? Then the Digital Marketing Internship is for you!
The Ad Company seeks a creative digital marketing intern with the sense of marketing to join our team. The successful candidate will have a desire to learn in a dynamic environment while gaining agency experience. You will be working on real projects , not fetching coffee! In the process, you will grow professionally and gain real world skills. This internship is more than an entry on your resume. At the Ad Company, we work hard in an inviting environment that fosters creativity and teamwork.
- Research and write website content
- Pitch, draft, and edit blogs
- Social media marketing
- Assist with inbound marketing campaigns
- Develop SEO website content
- Perform various SEO functions: on-site, off-site,etc.
- Currently enrolled Seniors pursuing a degree in English, Mass Communication, Marketing, Journalism; Public Relations, Communications Studies, or equivalent.
- Excellent writing skills
- High level of professionalism and strong comprehension skills
- Technically savvy and motivated to learn new systems
- Interest in digital marketing
- Gain an opportunity to hone and grow your already made skills professionally
- Gain invaluable experience in many aspects of marketing and advertising in a growing agency setting
- Test out your career choices without making a permanent commitment
- Make valuable contacts with professionals in your field of interest
- Apply the knowledge you learned in the classroom
- College credit is available with advisor approval
How to apply
- Please submit a cover letter and resume online.
The Ad Company LLC, is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for available positions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, nationality, disability, age, or veteran status.