About the Communications Internship
Does the idea of being a copy writer sound interesting to you or are you one fellow that loves the art of expressing yourself through verbal and written words? Do you think you have the creative and innovative skills that can persuade people through writing or are you that person that loves to express his/herself via writing blogs? Need we say more, you are just where you need to be because The Ad Company’s Communication Internship, gives you a reason to love the art of writing.
We are looking for a creative intern with a good sense of communication and the required skills to back it up. In the communications internship position you will gain the opportunity to enhance your skills while writing and creating copy writing materials for websites and companies. You will also gain an opportunity to define your career path while interning for The Ad Company. Finally, you gain the opportunity to learn different things in the field of digital marketing. This internship is more than an entry on your resume, it’s an experience that we are definite would prepare you for the successful future you hope for.
- Research and write website content
- Pitch, draft and edit blogs
- Communicate for businesses via social media
- Other duties may be assigned as appropriate
- Participate in company meetings
- Work approximately 10-20 hours per week
- Must be enrolled as a Junior or Senior pursuing a degree in English Language, Mass Communications, Marketing, Communication Studies, Public Relations, Journalism or subjects related.
- Must possess high level of professionalism and strong comprehension skills
- Must possess the ability to work independently and with a team
- Must possess superb written and verbal communication skills
- Gain an opportunity to hone and grow your already made skills professionally
- Gain invaluable experience in many aspects of marketing and advertising in a growing agency setting
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of occupations
- Test out your career choices without making a permanent commitment
- Make valuable contacts with professionals in your field of interest
- Apply the knowledge you learned in the classroom
- College credit is available with advisor approval
How to apply
- Please submit a cover letter and resume online.
- Include 1-2 writing samples to showcase your writing. These samples can be sent as links to a blog/website.
The Ad Company LLC, is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for available positions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, nationality, disability, age, or veteran status.